Thursday, October 06, 2005

WHOLE LIFE ERROR 401

No I can’t remember the six digit code I set up about 11 years and 150 4/6/12 digit code/words ago.
What was the name of my first pet? I’ve never had a bloody pet! ‘That’s not the answer we have here. I can only accept your first answer’

Have spent/wasted the entire day trying to salvage back credit cards and remain connected to the internet, not to mention yet again endeavouring to get a bank account sorted here, which now appears to depend on non-existent pet details satisfying some call centre in Asia.

The result of today’s many futile hours of phone calls is that I now have no access at all to any money in any country and I’m tenuously holding on to an email address which requires me to have a UK phone number.
So if you don’t hear from me for a while, that’s why.

2 Comments:

Blogger purplemafling said...

Definately time to buy a pet....xxxxx

7:31 AM, October 08, 2005  
Blogger Lizzy said...

I'm guessing password is "shark".
Much love
x

10:11 AM, October 08, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home