Sunday, December 04, 2005

BUMMER

I failed to mention that my work permit arrived last week. Hoorah!
Well sort of....
Not quite ready to go back to work yet. Had kind of counted on it not arriving till January.
Anyway, fate has intervened. Apparently I need an op. An otomy or an ectomy or something. I think the otomy is better for all concerned, (mainly me), but it all depends on the surgeon I have yet to find.
Finding the right surgeon here seems to be a job in itself, so I won't be looking for work just yet....

1 Comments:

Blogger jimbobwoof said...

Two proctologists are discussing their most baffling cases. One proctologist tells the other one about the time he put his hand into a patient and pulled out a large bouquet of lowers. The other proctologist looked really amazed and asked, "Where did those flowers come from?" The other proctologist answered very cooly, "How should I know. There wasn't any card!!"

4:31 AM, December 05, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home