Thursday, April 13, 2006

THE MYSPACE DIET

It has come to my attention from no less than two entirely independent sources that MySpace addiction is resulting in actual weight loss. This is apparently due to the inordinate amounts of time folks are spending on said site trying to gather as many 'friends' (in the loosest sense of the word) as possible, thereby totally forgetting to eat, for hours and days on end.

I sat at the computer on MySpace yesterday afternoon for a few hours to try it out and see if I could shift a few pounds. (I am not yet that desperate for friends you understand - it's actually proving to be a very useful way of being able to keep in touch with all the musicians I worked with in the UK and the ones I've met in the US.)

But then the PC crashed, fatally it seems. Isn't it strange how whatever diet you happen to be on, there's always a new set of excuses as to why you can't follow it....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

That’s just a part of the trouble. Put myspace in Google News.
xx

11:36 AM, April 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home