Saturday, June 17, 2006

GREAT EXPECTATIONS

The only good thing about losing just about all the work projects you have lined up for the next couple of months in the space of 24 hours, is knowing that somewhere along the line you're owed 24 hours of good fortune.

In the meantime, Portugal, who I am supporting in the World Cup (and actually have money on) have just gone through to the next round. So, whilst I am hoping for some slightly more personal career progress, my back-up plan of becoming a professional gambler is looking like the best option right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

The betting slip is nice and safe in my knicker draw - no one ever goes in there.
Fancy a punt on who scores first in their next game?
xxx

5:54 PM, June 17, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't make me do an intervention. xjb

9:48 AM, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh my God
I've heard of them.
I'll have to come over with a substitute, hulas hoops or something.
xx

4:04 PM, June 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home