Thursday, February 22, 2007

MAY CAUSE DROWSINESS

It's that time of the year again. American Idol predictions.
I apologise.
I'm not feeling as confident as I did last year. The standard is much higher in general, and I didn't get that immediate 'he/she's going to win' feeling that I felt last year on first hearing Taylor Hicks.
I'm therefore rooting for the most honest vocalists. The ones to whom delivering the song was more important than delivering an image of themselves singing it. The ones who were not a step or more removed from their performances. The ones who sang with the most sincerity and the least self-consciousness. In short, those with the most natural musical talent, aside from their voices, looks, image etc.
Shark's winning predictions are therefore Phil Stacey or Lakisha Jones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home