Sunday, January 22, 2006

MOONDANCE

Very sorry to hear the sad outcome of the whale story. Personally I would have towed it back out to sea, but I guess that's easy to say from your bed 3,500 miles away.
Perhaps the most extraordinary element to this whole saga is the fact that I think this was the first International news story to make it on to US TV news since I've been living here.......

The birthday was very lovely thank you. Actually received presents/cards sent from Germany, the UK and Australia ON the day, which is fairly miraculous. The only present which arrived (only one day) late was from the Moon, so that's hardly surprising. Lizzy, I should be the first to tell you that I am your new lunar-neighbour and the proud owner of the acre next to yours. I think we should pool non-smoking plots and get a venue together. Whaddya say?

Spent the birthday mainly in bed watching DVD's (as am STILL recovering from the flu-lurgy), but the TH managed to drag me out in the evening for dinner and to see the lovely EST at the Jazz Standard.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Oh yes lets. Can we call it Lunatics?
Who would you chose to play the opening night? I mean there would be so many stars about to choose from.
A ha ha ha ha.
x

5:23 PM, January 22, 2006  
Blogger jimbobwoof said...

LePage Forum - yes, I hope to see it.

4:01 AM, January 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home