Tuesday, February 07, 2006

ON A SCALE OF 1-10

Demerol is like a really shit drug. It's not even in kindergarten yet. So kids, if anyone ever tries to sell you that at a street value of 10 dollars a tab, then, in the immortal words of 90's drugs campaigns - just say no. I mean you can't even drink alcohol with it! And believe me, when on a scale of 1-10 in drugs you're feeling at best a 2, you want a drink.

I know this how. Because demerol was supposed to be the good bit of today's colonoscopy. Actually the good bit is finding out I don't have colo-rectal cancer or anything else horrible and serious, and being able to eat again for the first time since Sunday evening. So I'll let the drug thing go this once. But if they try to operate on me with anything less than a scale 9 class A drug I won't be a happy shark.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home