Sunday, March 19, 2006

BROWSING NOT BOOKING

The Hawaii situation is even more alarming if you consider that the TH has a very responsible programming position in a multi-national company, and spends all day on computers, yet he not only managed to book a holiday ACCIDENTALLY on the internet- he did it TWICE. He was only meant to be browsing.....

Anyway, it's not his birthday anymore, so this morning I threatened to send CNL in my place(s) to Hawaii (twice) for our wedding anniversary. Strangely, this immediately did the trick and he employed his wikkid hacking skillz to cancel said holidays.

For future reference, if anyone is booking a holiday for me - I hate beaches, I hate hot weather and I hate big tower block hotels.
No pressure.
I am now browsing the Ice Hotel.

1 Comments:

Blogger jimbobwoof said...

WHy does there seem to be a link to TH's fear of Hula holiday with CNL and his asking her to go to the "local ROugh pub"? Is he trying to get rid of her??

3:54 PM, March 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home