Tuesday, September 05, 2006

PROCRASTINATION

So yesterday I insisted that we go to the Metropolitan Museum of Art to pick up our Godchildren's Christmas presents, as that's extremely urgent. Obviously.
Whilst there I totally fell in love with a bible. It's the sort of bible that makes you really want to read it - huge and full of medieval art illustrations. I just had to have it.
On returning home I completely re-designed my myspace page, because clearly that's really important. Then I tackled the 995 odd socks situation in the bedroom.
That took care of yesterday.
Today I'm about to start reading said bible, because let's face it, I've always meant to.

Meanwhile my feature deadline is looming ever closer......

1 Comments:

Blogger jimbobwoof said...

tick tock tick tock

10:40 AM, September 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home