Monday, February 27, 2006

FACE OFF

Today I got hijacked by a woman called Monique, who did things to my face. For an hour. Mostly against my will. Then made me pay for it. I now have some green mud and about 5 different types of moisturiser. She also managed to get my address and phone number.

I have no idea how this happened - I was merely tryng to find the exit in Bloomingdale's.

I've spent my life successfully avoiding people like Monique. Now she is threatening to call me in 2 weeks to do it all over again.
So there's only one solution. I have to stage my own suicide.

2 Comments:

Blogger jimbobwoof said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:30 AM, February 28, 2006  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Shark I can give you lessons on how to repel the general public. xxx

4:26 PM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home