Tuesday, February 21, 2006

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE TO STAY IN

Ok. There is something not right with my hair. It is totally to do with recent incompetent straightening episode and crazy shoe-buying-maniac-Panamanian-body-builder. Not that I hold grudges, but the word SUE comes to mind. Quite trips off the tongue in fact, in my particular case.

I could also do with seeing my genius dentist. And optician. Let's FACE it, whole HEAD needs a good look at. And I'm very partial to my head. So I'm not trusting it to anyone HERE, and that's a FACT. Need to re-arm. Re-group. And re-head......

In short I had a good splash through the surf today and have come up with a flight which surely can't be on a real live plane for that price? Or maybe it's just discounted for being part of the experiment?

And then I'd be so close to Berlin. it would be criminal not to......

So. Despite the fact that my best UK mates (with spare-room-heaven-gaff-and-gin-and-slimline-tonic-and-everything) are moving this week to a coach house in zone 132 with no coach or house, looks like I'm still coming to see y'all briefly next week.....

But - I can't possibly leave the country until The Bachelor has chosen Moana.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bloominjools said...

As of Saturday I'll have 2 bedrooms. Only one bed however and sadly no wireless network ... You're always welcome however.

8:24 AM, February 22, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sue - You're always welcome in Sylvania. We have a spare room up in North London - your jabs should still be good from when you came to visit in August. Give us a ring when you're in town! -Sylvia

12:57 PM, February 22, 2006  
Blogger Lizzy said...

Bet you any money Chantelle legs it to the US with a newly formed Kandyfloss to steal the show and any eligible men (must be skinny with squint) at the last minute
lx

3:29 PM, February 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home