Wednesday, June 11, 2008

It’s been over 100 degrees here for days now. Obviously I’m not going out in that! So with so much Mozart work to do I’ve had to be quite creative in devising apartment-bound procrastination techniques. Having cleaned everything, deleted 543 emails, filed all my documents and got back in touch with everyone I vaguely remember on Friends Reunited.... I've now resorted to memes. Here’s a fantastic pointless waste of time. You set your itunes to ‘random’ then answer the following questions with whatever track comes up. No cheating. It’s uncanny!

What does next year have in store for me?
Seattle – Avishai Cohen

What’s my love life like?
He Thinks He’ll Keep Her – Mary Chapin Carpenter

What do I say when life gets hard?
It’s Crazy – Sarah Vaughan

What song should I have danced to at my wedding?
All the Things You are – Clare Foster (Clare actually sang at my wedding, so it’s entirely possible this happened..)

What do you want as a career?
1979 Semi-Finalist – Bad Plus

Famous last words?
Sweet Sorrow – Joshua Redman

Your favourite saying?
Interested – India Arie

Favourite place?
St Louis Blues – Gil Evans

What do you think of your parents?
I Worn My Elbows – Ivor Cutler

Where would you go on a first date?
What Was Going On – Steve Lawson

Describe yourself.
You are Driving Me Crazy – Chet Baker

What is the thing I like doing most?
Stuff Like That – Quincy Jones

What is my state of mind like at the moment?
Vicious World – Rufus Wainwright

How will I die?
Speed Of Light – Teenage Fanclub

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Buzzard said...

That's beautiful :)

Hello x

6:21 PM, July 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home