Tuesday, July 22, 2008

JOBS, KEYS, PLANTS AND ANIMALS

In my desperation to leave New York's unbearable heat, I have somehow ended up on the West Coast responsible for one and a half apartments, two cairn terriers, 30 plants, an office, a music festival and (part of the time) two cats.
As something or someone always needs feeding, watering, peeing, tuning, cleaning, walking, organising, rehearsing, marketing, complimenting, ushering or selling, then unfortunately there is absolutely No.Time.To.Blog.
Or eat.
Or sleep.

4 Comments:

Blogger purplemafling said...

we think he is rather cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lots of love fudge and Ella xxxxxx

2:48 PM, July 24, 2008  
Anonymous jb said...

face it Shark, animals of all sorts are mad for you. x jonathan

10:43 AM, July 25, 2008  
Blogger News Blog said...

Nice Post
Steven Spurrier

7:15 AM, June 22, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this article since it is one of those which truly convey useful ideas.I totally agree with you on the point of pearl gift. This is a nice article for sure.It has been long before I can find some useful articles. Your views truly open my mind.If you get a chance pop up by my page, maybe you would like pearl bracelets.You can visit our black pearl pendant. our drop pearl earrings have good quality.

2:00 AM, October 20, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home