Tuesday, February 28, 2006

So The Bachelor picked Sarah.
Sarah??!!
Uh?
The right answer was of course Moana.
Unfortunate name though....
They deal with it in the USA (incidentally), by pronouncing it Mowana. Errrrr? I'm sorry, but Moana is pronounced Moaner! Innit.
Anyway, she was interesting, intelligent, fun, sexy, challenging, a touch screwy etc. You know - things that won't get boring over a period of years.

I'm sorry Brits, you just won't understand the significance of all this, so I won't go on about it (although imagine Jodie Marsh winning CBB....that'd be a start.)
Suffice to say I'm so disturbed (not to mention disturbed at how disturbed I am), that I'm leaving the country tomorrow.

This is probably a good thing, as I appear to have left my 'life' somewhere in Europe....

1 Comments:

Blogger Lizzy said...

Moaner.......exactly why my Mummy decided not to give codenamelizzy that moniker after all. Phew.

4:30 PM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home